Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Cupcakes by Sonja's Bunny Hugger Carrot Cupcake


One good thing about eating out with company is that I get to try more dishes, and this ups the chances of having something that is blog-worthy. Yes, I do get duds in the name of research. Lucky for me, my friend Teeny's choices are usually spot-on (go here), and so today's feature wouldn't have been possible without her help.

Cupcakes by Sonja's Bunny Hugger Carrot Cupcake (moist classic carrot cupcake, spiced with cinnamon and covered with cream cheese icing) reminds me of Purple Oven's Soft Cinnamon Rolls, but the cream cheese topping was not too cloyingly sweet--just right, and I love the generously sprinkling of cinnamon powder. Unlike your run-of-the-mill cupcake that is all show, the base is moist. This is one pretty and delicious cupcake. 

Cupcakes by Sonja
2F Bridgeway Glorietta 2
Ayala Center
San Lorenzo Makati
(+63) 02 625-4884

No comments:

Post a Comment