Sunday, February 16, 2014

Becky's Kitchen's Prune Walnut Cake

To keep up with what's happening on the restaurant scene, I bone up on my readings: mostly lifestyle blogs and the occasional travel magazine or the food section of the papers. This is where I get many ideas for my blog. Sometimes, though, I get inspiration from things more random.





Today I'm featuring Becky's Kitchen's prune and walnut cake: chunky and dense, moist, and not overly sweet. The extra calories were worth it, and I can always jog these off (smile). This slice was a gift from a lecturer in one of our events. I should visit Beck's Kitchen more. I live nearby, and I should stop complaining that Taguig and Quezon City are more happening than in my neck of the woods. 

Becky's Kitchen
1061 Pablo Ocampo cor. Bautista Street
Malate, Manila
(+63) 02 525-1648

No comments:

Post a Comment