Saturday, January 3, 2015

Top Posts of 2014

I've been blogging semi-regularly since 2012 and I haven't come around to writing year-end highlights. This time I'll do something different and post the top five posts of last year. Rounding the line-up are posts from out-of-town, features on ramen (yes, I'm obsessed), and a write-up on a cake shop. Links to the full article are provided. Here they are:

1. What I Ate in Bacolod and Iloilo. Click here for the full article


2. Dining in Cebu. Click here for the full article


3. Menya Genki Tonkotsu Ramen House for Pirikara Tonkotsu Special. Click here for the full article


4. Ramen Nagi's Black King Butao Ramen. Click here for the full article


5. Becky's Kitchen Prune Walnut Cake. Click here for the full article.



So that's 2014's top five posts. I hope you continue to join me in my eating adventures this 2015. Thank you, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment