Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Azuthai Restaurant's Shrimp Cake, Pandan Chicken, and Phad Thai

As you already know by now, I love Thai cuisine and I always ask the servers at local Thai restaurants to make the dishes I ordered as authentic as possible. My gauge is all is good when I break into a glorious sweat while eating. But can I enjoy the same with the spice level dialed down? Up until now, I thought that was impossible. 

A recent lunch at Azuthai proved that I can enjoy Thai cuisine without that much heat. It helps that I've always wanted to eat at Azuthai, which always come out as one of the go-to places in the local foodie scene. Their shrimp cake and pandan chicken are hefty, juicy, and succulent. 



The pad thai was also excellent: nutty and sweetish, with crunchy pork bits. I love how they presented it: initially wrapped in egg,


and ready for digging in.


Azuthai Restaurant
900 Arnaiz Ave. cor. Paseo de Roxas
San Lorenzo Village, Makati
(+63) 02 817 6252

No comments:

Post a Comment