Friday, July 24, 2015

Project Pie's Pizza Variant 6


I've been hearing about Project Pie since last year, and so when the opportunity came to drop by their Makati branch, I took it. The appeal of the local franchise is the option to build your own pizza, but since we were not feeling DIY that day we opted for their regular offerings. 

Of the two variants we tried, I was partial to number 6, a perfectly balance pizza made of grilled chicken, sliced onions, cilantro, mozzarella, Gorgonzola (veined Italian blue cheese), and BBQ sauce. I love how creamy, funky, and salty the toppings were from the blue cheese, and sweet from the barbecue sauce. 

In my next visit I'll create my own pizza. I hope it's good as the one featured here.


Project Pie
Ground Level, Park Square
Palm Drive, San Lorenzo
Makati
(+63) 917-8536308

No comments:

Post a Comment