Monday, February 3, 2014

Sebastian's Sapin-Sapin Ice Cream

I'm feeling festive. Not only is this the first week of birth month, but I stumbled upon a good find last night. I'll post on the latter soon, once I get through my mounting paperwork (smile).

This post was also culled from spontaneous research, since I usually plan out my blog-related activities. Notice I only used my smartphone photo for this post and not one from my trusty Canon camera. My good friend June alerted me to Sebastian's sapin-sapin ice cream a few years ago, and since I just came from a satisfying meal at nearby Santouka SM MOA, I decided to drop by. For my earlier post on Sebastian's Ice Cream, go here

Sapin-sapin is a local rice-cake made of differently-colored layers, topped with coconut flakes. It's a pretty dish, and so I was quite apprehensive at first if this can translate well as an ice-cream, but it works. They even had the consistency of glutinous rice right down pat.  

Sebastian's Ice Cream
SM Mall of Asia
Diokno Boulevard, Pasay City
(+63) 915 489 5753

No comments:

Post a Comment