Saturday, April 28, 2012

TGIF Restaurant Top Picks

I'm taking a break from the usual format today and I'll write about my favorite items at the American casual dining restaurant chain TGIF.

Whenever I eat at TGIF, I always order the Ceasar's Salad. What I love about it is that besides getting my fiber from all the greens, the mix reminds me of salted green mango. Crazy, right? But it always does it for me.
I also get some mojito love. I've tried their classic and big apple mojito (pictured below). One sip and I'm transported to the beach. Their version is potent, and I love mine with a lot of mint.
During my last visit we ordered a sampler with grilled salmon (my favorite!), chicken, and pork. They were all good--moist and flavorful, and perfect for sharing.
What's your favorite from TGIF?

Do a good deed. Share this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment