Monday, April 15, 2013

Camarines Sur's Avenue Plaza Hotel for Excelente and Mango Royale Ice Cream Cake

My favorite hotel in Naga City is Avenue Plaza Hotel, not only because of its great hospitality and excellent design, but also because they serve wonderful meals. Their desserts are to die for, and it's quite difficult picking the best from the lot. My colleagues and I agree, though, that these desserts are a must-try: 

everyone's favorite: the aptly named excelente. reminds me of black forest--vanilla ice cream
coated in choco syrup, surrounded by milk and white choco dips and strawberry drizzle

the mango royale ice cream cake. just the right sweetness. and quite addictive, too.
my office-mate, who wasn't into sweets, wasn't able to resist another serving


The Avenue Plaza Hotel
Magsaysay Ave., Naga City 
(+63) 54 473 999

No comments:

Post a Comment