Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tagaytay City's Amira's Buco (Coconut) Tart Haus


"Researching" for this blog has taken a toll on my body. The search for the object of the next post has made getting trim quite tricky, so in between posts I adopted some ways to prevent packing in more pounds. One such strategy is sharing my loot.  

Amira's has been a fixture in Tagaytay City for quite some time (it opened in 2003), and many of my colleagues swear by it. They recommend the silvanas, which I find too rich for my taste. The house specialty, on the other had, hits the right spot--not too sweet, just right. 

I bought a box of nine for three sets of friends on different occasions, and the same thing happened--the contents were gone in an instant. Each set costs P170.00, and comes in other flavors like apple, pineapple, ube (purpel yam), and mango. 



Amira's Buco Tart Haus
Aguinaldo Highway cor. SVD Road
Maitim 2nd Tagaytay East
Tagaytay City, Cavite
(+63) 46 413-1491

No comments:

Post a Comment