Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Le Petite Camille's Pomelo Salad


One good thing about having foodie friends is that you won't run out of ideas on where to go when eating out. A few months ago I met my favorite public defender in swanky Greenbelt 5, and we decided to go Vietnamese. Le Petite Camille's interiors was bright, sexy,and airy, not unlike stepping into a worldly person's bedroom. The staff were efficient, the service fast. We ordered summer rolls/goi cuon (fresh and flavorful), the pho combination (beefy, fresh vegetables, a tad less warm when served), and my favorite: the pomelo salad/goi buoi.


The pomelo salad is my friend's favorite, and now I know why. The dressing was addicting! It was a perfect combination of sweet, sour, and salty. For this alone, I'll return.

Tip: ask the staff to go easy on the MSG if you are so inclined.

Le Petite Camille
2F Greenbelt 5
Legazpi Village, Makati

(+63) 02 728-4965



No comments:

Post a Comment