Monday, May 21, 2012

Top Picks at Century Park Hotel's Tsukiji Restaurant

I've been to Tsukiji a number of times, and although I love the ambiance and the service, the quality of the food is inconsistent. When they're good, they're really good. it's all about fresh ingredients. It is the excellent dishes that prevent me from writing the restaurant off.

I usually order salmon for the Yakizakana Teishoku set meal. I should have asked the server, who suggested mackerel instead.
The California maki's always excellent.
The Shime Saba Sunomono (marinated mackerel) was stellar. Each bite was oozing with taste.
Late last year, the salmon for the Yakizakana Teishoku set meal was memorable. I'm still craving for the crispy fried skin.
The Yakiniku Teishoku (pan-fried slices of beef in ginger sauce)comes out consistently good.


Do a good deed. Share this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment