Wednesday, December 25, 2013

New Zealand Natural Ice Cream's Hokey Pokey


hokey pokey (bottom), and the choco hokey pokey variant

hokey pokey paired with macadamia supreme

One of the best memories I had of childhood was the non-stop supply of ice cream my mom provided us. That was where my love story with this frozen treat started. I love most flavors, and lately I've been partial to caramel and vanilla.

Today I'm sharing with you the best-selling flavor of New Zealand Natural, the Hokey Pokey or Butterscotch Candy Ice cream--creamy vanilla with small solid lumps of honeycomb toffee. I love the unmistakable taste of honey in every scoop, the pop of caramel, and the unusual texture. I'm also taken with the chocolate hokey pokey--the rich dark choco and pop of toffee do not overshadow each other but go well together.

Go for two scoops. Th first will set you back at P95; the additional scoop is a steal at P50.

New Zealand Natural
2F Robinsons Place
Ermita, Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment